Mountain Bike Indiana (MBI) is focused on building a grassroots organization for the mountain bike community. Their focus is to combine the voice of the mountain bike community to create one voice for local trail efforts. MBI, a recognized statewide association, also provides local trail membership management so to direct membership dues directly to the trail(s) their members ride.
Donate Local, Ride Local, Organize State Wide!
MBI members are engaged stewards of their local trails. The MBI members partner with local landowners (Parks dept., etc.) to give back to their community and grow their sport. They do this by proactively working on new trail projects, volunteer community efforts, ongoing maintenance, and contributing to new trail development projects.
Mountain Bike Indiana is a 501(c)3 Not For Profit Organization.
MBI is an evolution of the maturing mountain biking culture. Over the past 2 decades in Indiana, the mountain bike community has grown to become a significant impact on both the cycling industry and the parks that provide hundreds of miles of natural surface trail to ride on. Join us in the next chapter of mountain biking in Indiana.
- Join your local trail
- 90% $$ goes to your local trail
- Get connected with your local trail crew
- Donate to your local trail
- Trails don’t work without you
- Encouraging (local) kids to spend time in the woods building grit and character at their local trail
- Supporting (Local) chapters’ administrative operations
- Securing expanding access to state and federal land
- Ensuring (locally) diverse trail options for riders of all abilities
- Building an inclusive (local) riding community